65-70% Al2O3 Alumina Grinding Ball for Fiber Cement
|FOB Price:||US $400-1,200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $400-1,200/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- refractory ball /perlite /metallurgical coke/calcined kaolin
- 22 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Swt-10
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Ball
- Al2O3: 92%
- Wet Method: ≤0.003
- Transport Package: 25kg PVC Small Bags in a 1 Mt Big Bag
- Origin: Dengfeng, China
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Alumina Block
- Bulk Density: >3.63
- Trademark: Swt
- Specification: 20mm 30mm 40mm 50mm 60mm
- HS Code: 38160000
Refractory ceramic balls are made from industrial alumina and other raw refractory materials, and processed by mixing, shaping and firing .It has properties of.Refractory ceramic balls can be used as support and covering packings for catalyst in shift converter, reformer, hydro converter, desulfurizer, and methanator, and can also be used as packings in hot blast heater and heat transformer in iron and steel industries.
Middle Alumina Ball specification:
|Water absorption, %||≤5|
|Acid resistance , %||≥98|
|Bulk density, kg/m3||1300-1400||1400-1500||1500-1600||1600-1800||≥1800|
|Note: The data of bulk density is given for reference only, not as the acceptance criterion.|
2. Middle Alumina Ball features:
1) Spheres (balls) or cylinders
2) Very excellent support and covering media
3) Function as support media for catalyst beds or other chemical beds in reactors or towers
4) Very excellent performances and stability in acid and other chemical surroundings
5) Very good chemical stability and low rate of water absorption
6) Can withstand high pressure and high temperatures
7) Can be even used in hot caustic service because they can resist over 10% sodium hydroxide service up to 60ºC, and 1% sodium hydroxide service temperature up to 100ºC
8) Can also resist the chemical corrosions of any acid (including organic and inorganic acids, but except HF acid), most of alkali and organic solvent
9) Will increase the distributors of liquid and gas, supporting and protecting the catalyst and avoid poisoned
(1)Used in high speed stirred grinding mills;
(2)Ball mills as abrasive media for ceramic raw materials;
(3)Glaze materials in ceramic factories, cement factories, enamel factories;
(4)Used in glass work, owing to the excellence of high density, high hardness,
and high wear rate. During the abrasive/grinding processing, ceramic balls will not
break up, they will not pollute the grinding material as well;
(5)The mix and crush procedure of ceramics, glass, glaze and frits, chemical and plastic industries.
4. Method of Application:
(1)Used in wet grinding method:
A. Final Assembly of ball in ball mills a total volume of 55%.
Empirical formula: M=3.14*R2*D*L*25%/1000
(Note: M= charged alumina ball quantity number of added alumina balls
D= alumina ball density(g/cm3)
D= alumina ball density (g/cm3) density of alumina ball
R= radius of ball mill
RADIUS r = radius of ball mill ball mill
L= length of ball mill
Length l = length of ball mill ball mill)
For a new installation of ball mill, loading specifications and dimensions of
the ball depends on the size and weight of the ball mill.
B. Increase volume of ball = Initial amount of ball*Wear rate*Grinding time
(2)Used in dry grinding methods:
Dry grinding is widely used in mining, ceramics, powders and other industries.
Wear of grinding media for split industry pollution of raw materials, we developed
the dry grinding ball of low toughness, wear, solves the grinding media of
widespread pollution problems of raw materials.
Dry grinding with grinding ball ratio depends on the raw material of hardness
and the grinding of rough.
Packaging & Shipping
1. 1 ton bags in container, 20 MT/20'FCL.
2. 25kg bags in container, 20 MT/20'FCL
3. 25kg bags in ton bags, then in container, 20 MT/20'FCL
4. as the customer' request.
1.Our strong team provide you reliable service that make you feel purchasing is more easier
2. We ensure that we can supply capability with competitive price.
3. Work strictly to guarantee product quality,
4. Highest standard of integrity. Guarantee customer's benefit.
5. Supplying Pet Coke, Met coke, Foundry Coke, Carbon Raiser etc.
|packing||25kgs or 50kgs packed in plastic wovenbags or as customer's request|
|Trade terms||FOB CNF CIF|
|Payments terms||1).T/T 50%advance ,the balance against copy of B/L|
|Delivery time||1).After we receive deposit within 7-10days|
2).After we receive L/C within 7-10days
|Sample||Sample is free within 1kgs|
|Loading port||Tianjin port ,China|